Previous: List of Figures
- WFC GRBs List (July 1996 - December 2001)
- Main features of the scientific instruments
- PDS main characteristics
- GRBM main characteristics.
- Count Distributions over the expected background
- Example of NTBs caught by the early SWTCs.
- 18 IPN GRBs with GRBM contribution (Apr. 2000 - Dec. 2001)
- WFC GRBs (Apr. 2000 - Dec. 2001)
- Time intervals adopted for the search for common bursts
- Quest Parameters adopted for the different rebin times
- Final Classification of off-line triggers
- Final Catalog of GRBs detected with the GRBM
- GRBs detected as a function of the year.
- Well Localized GRBs detected by the GRBM
- GRBM & BATSE GRBs.
- GRBM & BATSE non-triggered GRBs.
- GRBM & BATSE GRBs: detected and expected.
- GRBM off-line efficiency as a function of the local direction, according
to a cube grid (top table), and to a dodecahedron grid (bottom table).
- Some Ratemeter Dead Time Corrections
- Parameters of the Gaussian + Constant functions, best fitting
the HR distribution.
- GRB positioned with the only GRBM.
- SGR Events detected with GRBM.
- Parameters obtained by fitting the GRBM spectra of the
two flares with broken power law plus black body (Guidorzi et al.
- GRBM Catalog (1G) of Gamma-Ray Bursts
- GRBM Catalog (1G): Durations and Hardness Ratios
- Parameters obtained by fitting the GRBM spectrum of GRB980516
with three laws: apart from one value (), all uncertainties are
. (Courtesy of E. Montanari).