Subject: Your Booking Confirmation NLJX9RHC

From: thetrainline.com <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:04:10 +0100

thetrainline.com - your first stop for train tickets

AUTOMATED CONFIRMATION: This confirmation email is unable to take replies. For
further assistance please visit our Help pages or Contact us

Dear Mr Contalbrigo,

Thank you for buying your train ticket(s) with thetrainline.com - your first
stop for train tickets.

Your booking reference is 821686323.

Your booking is confirmed and your payment has been securely processed.

To ensure everything is just as it should be, please take a moment now to check
your travel details and cost breakdown. It's all included below.

Have a safe and enjoyable journey. We look forward to helping you make the most
of rail travel once again very shortly.

Kind regards,
thetrainline.com

________________________________________________________________________________

JOURNEY INFORMATION

  Getting your tickets: Self-Service Ticket Machine

  Collection ref: NLJX9RHC

Tickets will be available to pick-up at GLASGOW CENTRAL station from any
self-service ticket machines 2 hours after booking.

To collect your tickets, use the same payment card used to book your tickets and
key in your collection reference.

  Journey 1: GLASGOW CENTRAL to LONDON EUSTON

    Travel on Sunday 18 April 2010

Departs
Arrives
By
Reservations
09:37 - glasgow central
14:17 - london euston
Train (VIRGIN TRAINS)
No seats reserved.

  Ticket details

Passengers: 1 Adult(s)

Ticket Type: OFF-PEAK SINGLE

Route: This ticket allows travel on any permitted route.

________________________________________________________________________________

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Transaction Id:
821686323
Transaction Date:
17/04/2010
Card type:
MC
Card number:
**** **** **** 6152

  Fare details

Journey 1:
Adult Full Fare
£ 107.40 (1@£ 107.40)

  Cost breakdown

Booking fee(s):
£ 1.00
Payment card fee(s):
£ 3.50
Total amount paid:
£ 111.90

Our terms and conditions and the National Conditions of Carriage apply to this
booking and are available at www.thetrainline.com.

________________________________________________________________________________

Contact Us

If you have any other queries, you'll find it helpful to browse the Frequently
Asked Questions that follows, or call us on 0871 244 1545 (Please note that
calls to this number will cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from
other operators may vary.).

Q: What if I want to change my booking?

A: Please call customer services on 0871 244 1545 (Please note that calls to
this number will cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other
operators may vary.) with your reference number. If a change is possible an
administration fee will be charged.

Q: What if I want to refund my tickets?

A: Not all tickets can be refunded. Where a refund is possible you can request a
refund for your tickets online from your Account. You can also call us on 0871
244 1545 (Please note that calls to this number will cost 10p per minute from a
BT landline. Calls from other operators may vary.). Please note that a
cancellation fee will be charged for each ticket refunded. Your ticket
restrictions are available from the order status of your Account.

________________________________________________________________________________

More with thetrainline.com

Need a hotel? You can now book a hotel with your train ticket.

Need a Taxi to and from London? Click here to book